New! Itty Bitties, $20.95, 56 tiny images, Spring catalog pg 25, crown, heart, lips
Itty Bitty Banners, clear 126257 $11.95, wood 126255 $15.95, pg 134 "thank you"
International Bazaar Designer Series Paper, 126920, $10.95 for 12 double sided 12x12 sheets, pg 164 purple pattern
Raspberry Ripple Cardstock, Summer Starfruit Cardstock, Gumball Green Cardstock, 2012-2014 In Color pack, 126838, $6.95 for 4 sheets of each in color, pg 152 base
Whisper White Cardstock, 100730, $8.50 for 40 80 lb. sheets, pg 156
Raspberry Ripple , Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit markers, 126856 $14.95 for 5 In Colors
Frost White Shimmer Paint, 116854, $5.95 for 0.5 oz, pg 158
Stampin' Trimmer - 126889, $29.95, pg 180 annual catalog
Bitty Banners Framelit Big Shot Die, 129267, $14.95, pg 191 annual catalog
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, 118309, $16.95 - the 8 petaled flower
1/2" Circle Punch, 119869, $5.95, pg 184
Paper Snips, 103579, $9.95, pg 180
ADHESIVE & ACCESSORIES:
NEW! Soda Pop Tops, 129388, $3.95 for 16, pg 24 Spring catalog
Gumball Green Double Stitched Satin Ribbon, 126848, $8.95 for 10 yards, pg 172
Snail Adhesive, 104332, $6.95 for the full holder, $4.50, 104331 for the refill, pg 177
Glue Dots, 103683, $4.95 for 300 3/16" dots
1. Trim your 8 1/2" x 11" paper in half to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2". Score each half of paper at 4 1/4".
2. Stamp on the edge of Whisper White cardstock; the crown in Summer Starfruit, the heart in Raspberry Ripple, the lips in Primrose Petals.
3. Punch out the crown, heart and lips with the 8 petal flower shape from the Itty Bitty punch pack.
4. Punch out a 1/2" circle from Gumball Green, Summer starfruit and Raspberry Ripple.
5. Using a glue dot adhere each 1/2" circle to the interior of the small bottle caps.
6. Using another glue dot, adhere each stamped flower punched image (crown, heart, lips) to the inside of the bottle caps, on top of the cardstock. I put the crown on Raspberry, the heart on Starfruit and the lips on Gumball.
7. Trim the purple pattern of International Bazzaar Designer Series Paper so it is 7 'circles' wide by 3 circles tall. I chose this pattern because it looks like the bottle caps.
8. Trim Whisper White cardstock to 5 1/2" x 3 1/2".
9. Loop Gumball Green ribbon under the purple pattern, tie into a bow. Use paper snips to cut sharp edges.
10. Stamp "Thank You" in Summer Starfruit on Summer Starfruit cardstock twice.
11. Use Bitty Banner Framelit and run through Big Shot Die Cutting Machine according to the appropriate 'sandwich' tab: Clear cutting pad on top, the die, the paper, the cutting pad and the platform on the appropriate tab. Tip: use a sticky note to keep the Framelit die exactly where you want it.
12. Using a a Stampin' Spritzer filled with rubbing alcohol or a hand sanitizer spray, put 3-5 drops of Frost White Shimmer Paint into the container. Roll back and forth to distribute the paint. Spray your Raspberry Ripple Cardstock 2-3 times. This should dry quickly with a little fanning with your hand as it is alcohol based.
13. Adhere Whisper White on Raspberry Ripple. Adhere purple patter on Whisper White. Position the ribbon and anchor with a glue dot if desired. Adhere the Starfruit 'thank you's' with glue dots. Adhere your three bottle caps with glue dots.
Post a Comment