Thursday, May 2, 2013
Sneak Peek: Chalk Talk pencil gift
Chalk Talk #130634 - a sneak peek fom the new catalog!
Basic Black Card Stock #121045 pg 156 $6.95 for 24 80lb sheets
piece of scrap Whisper White
Craft Whisper White #101731 $7.50 pg 157
VersaMark Stamp Pad #102283 $7.50 pg 159
StazOn Black pg 159
Embossing Buddy #103083 $5.95 pg 159
Heat Tool #129053 $29.95 pg 159
Clear Block E #118484 $11.95 pg 7
Paper Snips #103579 $9.95 pg 180
StazOn Stamp Cleaner
Stampin' Scrub Pad
Stampin' Sponge #101610 $3.50 for 3 pg 179,
I cut mine into quarters and staple a punched out 1 3/8" scallop circle to to them in the color I use them on to keep my fingertips ink free
Adhesive & Accessories:
Glue Dots #103683 $4.95 pg 177
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430 $3.95 pg 177
1. Tape the two pencils together at the top and the bottom.
2. Rub the embossing buddy all over your black cardstock.
3. Ink the desired stamp well with Versamark ink.
4. Stamp onto black card stock.
5. Immediately pour white embossing powder over stamped image.
6. Tap to remove excess powder into your tray.
7. Heat emboss, cut out image.
8. Clean stamp.
9. Ink stamp with black Stazon, stamp on scrap white.
10. Cut out the black stamped image with Paper Snips.
11. Take your sponge and tap the Whisper White craft pad, sponge onto black cardstock for a chalkboard effect, drag the sponge as if you are wiping a blackboard clean.
12. Adhere the cut out image with Dimensionals cut in half.
13. Tape the back of the tag using tape, make the front of it stick to the pencils with a Glue Dot.